The Perfume Shop is a British fragrance wholesaler. It has its main office in Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. The Perfume Shop was called Eauzone before being bought by Merchant Retail Group in 1991, and the name “The Perfume Shop” was obtained in 1992. At that time, Eauzone had 6 stores but right after the change of the owner, 3 of them were closed. The Perfume Shop started running a business with 3 stores in Guildford, Portsmouth and Basingstoke. However, after the company was sold to the biggest beauty and health wholesaler company, A.S. Watson Group, it gained the chance to open many more stores. Therefore, as of 2016, it had 216 stores. And as of 2010, there were 1400 people working in the company. In 2018, The Perfume Shop was listed in the leading 50 wholesalers of the United Kingdom.
The Perfume Shop Jobs
The UK’s most remarkable perfume retailer is without a doubt is The Perfume Shop. People of all ages and groups shop at The Perfume Shop to smell their best and be the best version of themselves. If you are one of those people who love to dive into the mesmerizing world of beautiful smells, The Perfume Shop is the only place that you will be truly satisfied and happy with your position or job.
The Perfume Shop will take on employees
Perfume lovers have a good time visiting The Perfume Shop. This wonderful place is full of lovely fragrances that will take make your mood cheerful. They have the best perfume for every occasion. If you like exploring the world of perfume, you will surely love The Perfume Shop.
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of The Perfume Shop Company, you can search for The Perfume Shop recruitment notices and get information about the firm on our website. As a result, you will be ready to apply for a job.
How do I apply for a job at The Perfume Shop online?
- Go to the career website of The Perfume Shop.
- Use the toolbar filter to customize your research. Click on the “Locations” button to make your location appear to find the open job positions closer to your location.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- A list of jobs will be provided below on the page. You will be able to see the location, the job type and the time of the job.
- If you want to learn more about the position, click on the “Find out more” button.
- Read further information such as responsibilities and/or requirements. If you think that the job position is suitable and interesting for you, you can click on the “Apply” red button on the right side of the page.
- You can also share the open job position’s detail on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
- You need to provide your personal contact information such as your full name and your email address.
- You also have to upload your CV with a clear portrait photo on it. You can save your application form to continue later, or you can click on the “Next” button to proceed now.
- You need to log in to finalize your application. If you don’t have an account, create one by clicking on the “Create an account” button below.
- Finalize your application process by submitting your application form to the company.
Minimum age to work at The Perfume Shop: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Retail Supervisor, Cash Assistant, Retail Christmas Sales Assistant, Part Time – Full Time
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable.
Application References: click
The Perfume Shop Job Vacancies And Opportunities
The Perfume Shop is such a unique place to work, and there are many job opportunities for a lot of people here. Since this place is different from all other retail places, people are interested in working here. You will love to work here because this place has a lot to offer. With so many people interested in buying perfumes for various reasons, The Perfume Shop has a lot to offer. You will love to work for a company that has such a nice reputation. The Perfume Shop is doing a lot of business every year, they have a lot of new positions to fill all the time. Hence, you can apply for a job here and get the best position for your qualifications.
The Perfume Shop Job Application Process
The application process is simple and takes short time. If you want to get noticed, it is important that you write your application in a neat and clear manner. This will make your application stand out from the rest. With such an application, you will make an impression on the people interviewing you. Once you write the application, you will be called for the interview. This is the final step of getting selected for the job.
The Perfume Shop Job Positions & Salary Info
Sales Assistant Hourly: A sales assistant is supposed to take care of the sales of various products. It is his job to sell various items to the customers. For this job, the person gets about 6 pounds hourly. There are part-time as well as full-time jobs in this category.
Senior Sales Assistant: A senior sales assistant is supposed to look after the sales department. It is his job to sell as many items as possible. For this job, the senior sales assistant gets about 8 pounds per hour.
- Sales Assistant £7.15 per hour
- Sales Advisor £7.17 per hour
- Supervisor £12,646 per year