Topshop is an English international women’s clothing wholesaler. It also provides its customers with accessories, shoes, and make-up items. The company’s main office is in London, United Kingdom. Topshop is a subsidiary of Arcadia Group, a British wholesaling group that also owns many high street brands including Wallis, Topman, BHS, and Dorothy Perkins. In the beginning, the business started as a small basement store of Peter Robinson, a women’s clothing retailer in Sheffield, in the 1960s. Then Raymond Montague Burton bought the small corporation in 1964. After growing for more than 50 years, today the company has stores all around the world. It serves 58 countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas, and Africa. Apart from its online store, which has around 6 million visitors per month, there are more than 510 physical shops of Topshop worldwide, around 300 of which are located in the United Kingdom.
Topshop is a global chain that has shops all over the world. Attracting talented people, developing their skills and helping them understand their own individual style is something Topshop is pretty good at. Topshop is very proud and passionate about its business and this forms an integral part of the way people do things here at Topshop. Demonstrating the desire to perform better in everything Topshop does ensures that the company creates an environment whereby its employees are happy and sees Topshop stores as great places to work. As far as Topshop jobs are considered, there are plenty of job opportunities for a job seeker. Topshop is always ready to hire new recruits since they are expanding globally as we speak. The stores of Topshop serve more than one million customers every week. So, if you love fashion and want to take the first big step into a career in retail, step this way and apply for a job at Topshop today!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Topshop.
- There is a search toolbar that makes your search easier if you use it. Choose a department, division, and location. Then click on the “Search” button on the top of the page.
- A job list will be seen on the page. Look at the list carefully and choose an interesting job position that fits with your future interests.
- Click on the “View” button at the right bottom of each row next to the job position.
- You can also click on the “Job Alerts” button if you want to get notified about any position you want to be informed of.
- Further information will be provided for you on the next page with all of its details. Read it carefully. After checking it, if you think that the job is suitable for you, click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- You can also click on the “Back to Vacancies” button to go back and evaluate the other job opportunities.
- You need to log in to proceed. If it is your first time in the application section, you can click on the “New Application” button.
- On the next page, you need to upload your CV to continue. Click on the “Upload and Continue” button to continue.
- Provide your personal information on the blanks of the online job application form. After filling that, you are now ready to finalize your application by submitting it to the company’s authorities. Wait for their feedback about the job position.
Minimum age to work at Topshop: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Topshop Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Topshop. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Topshop. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time jobs at Topshop. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Topshop every year.
Topshop Available Positions
- Creative Stylist,
- Brand Manager,
- Store Manager,
- Team Leader,
- Service Team Leader,
- Product Advisor,
- Fulltime Personal Shopping Assistant,
- Personal Shopper – Part-Time
Topshop Application Form
At Topshop, vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Topshop job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling the Topshop job application form online.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Available.
Topshop Job Application Process
You can learn the Topshop job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Topshop online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Topshop wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Topshop online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Topshop specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Topshop, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Topshop interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Topshop makes a job offer. If you have adopted Topshop work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
When it comes to Topshop jobs, there are plenty of opportunities for entry-level jobs. They offer plenty of entry-level customer-service positions. You will also find retail management positions.
Tips for applying
If you are an entry-level job seeker, you can directly drop the application at the local Topshop store. You can directly submit your CV and covering letter over there. When it comes to managerial positions, just head to the official website and apply online. The minimum hiring age is 16 for the company. It won’t take more than 5 minutes to fill up the form online. Topshop is one of the most popular chains in the UK and you will come across plenty of job opportunities with them.