Wincanton Application Online
In 2018, Wincanton continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Wincanton was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Wincanton: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Wincanton Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Wincanton. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Wincanton. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Wincanton jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Wincanton every year.
Wincanton Available Positions
- Class 1 Driver
- Container Driver Class 1
- Stock Control Manager
- Team Member
- Multi-Skilled Technician
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Warehouse Team Member
- Customer Service Agent
- Warehouse Colleague
Class 1 Drivers
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Class One Drivers to join the existing team on the prestigious Britvic Contract in Lutterworth.
From April 1994, Wincanton commenced operations of a National Distribution centre on behalf of Britvic soft drinks. The NDC handles in total in total over 60% of Britvic’s volumes; some of its products include Pepsi, R Whites and Tango, Mountain Dew, Gatorade, Purdy’s and Lipton. The site at Magna Park was Wincanton’s first highly automated plant and we have entered a 20 years’ partnership with Britvic this year.
We are recruiting for the following shift patterns with various start times: –
5/7 or 4 on 4 off rotating: Monday – Friday, Tuesday – Saturday, Sunday- Thursday.
Please note there will be a requirement for drivers to work at least one night out per week
Main Responsibilities include:
• To advise the depot of any problems.
• Housekeeping of the trailers and Units as well as the goods in area of the NDC.
• To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
• To participate in driver de-brief sessions at the end of each shift.
• To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures.
Wincanton Application Form
At Wincanton job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Wincanton job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Wincanton job application online.
Wincanton job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Wincanton job application form/pdf and apply today jobs online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Wincanton Job Application Process
You can learn the Wincanton job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Wincanton online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Wincanton wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Wincanton online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Wincanton specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Wincanton, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Wincanton interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Wincanton makes a job offer. If you have adopted Wincanton work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”