BareMinerals Job Application Online
BareMinerals will hire staff
According to the information from and notifications of the Human Resources Department of BareMinerals Company, you can search for BareMinerals recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job.
Minimum age to work at BareMinerals: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Makeup Artist, Temporary Beauty Ambassador, Temp Key Holder, Recruitment Administrator, Sr. Web Designer, Temp Key Holder, Sourcing Specialist, Sales Auditor, Seasonal, Temporary Beauty Ambassador, Temporary Business Manager.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable
How do I apply for a job at BareMinerals online?
- Go to the career website of BareMinerals.
- Choose either Retail Opportunities and Corporate Opportunities and click the button accordingly.
- You will be redirected to a new web page, on which you will see a search toolbar and the list of job openings at BareMinerals locations below the toolbar.
- Click an appealing job title to read more information about the job position.
- After you read the job details, click the red “APPLY NOW” button to initiate your online job application process.
- A new page will open. Read the page and click “Apply now” again.
- You need to login in order to continue your online application. If you don’t have an account on the company’s website yet, you can create one easily. After you create your account, you will see the online job application form of the company. Fill it out on your computer and submit it to the company.
Love. Understanding. Community. That’s what BareMinerals represents. It’s a trusted source. It’s the belief that products can actually be good, makeup can be fun, the business can be personal and companies can behave more like communities.
BareMinerals is owned by the Shiseido Company, Limited, which is a Japanese multinational personal care company, that is a producer of skincare, haircare, cosmetics and fragrance products. It is one of the oldest cosmetics companies in the world. Founded in 1872, it celebrated its 140th anniversary in 2012. It is the largest cosmetic firm in Japan and the fifth largest cosmetics company in the world. Shiseido is only available at cosmetic counters at selected department stores or pharmacists. The company owns numerous brands and subsidiaries worldwide, in addition to its founding label. The company trades on the Tokyo stock exchange, and it is a chief competitor of SK-II.