Fraser Hart Job Application Online
Fraser Hart will take on staff
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Fraser Hart Company, you can search for Fraser Hart recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work Fraser Hart : Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Sales Consultant, Supervisor,
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable.
Application References: Click
Purpose of the role:
Assisting in the day to day running of the store, and ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service and achievement of sales targets.
- Works as part of a team to achieve the store sales targets.
- Achieves or exceeds personal sales target.
- Maximises all sales opportunities by delivering the ultimate in customer service at all times.
- Provides a memorable experience and outstanding service ensuring that the customer will want to return to our store.
- Contributes to a store atmosphere that is supportive, encouraging, friendly and welcoming to customers and colleagues and adhering to our values.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Understands the business and its competitors.
- Contributes ideas and suggestions for business improvement.
- Fully understands the products and services sold by Fraser Hart.
- Deals with complaints and queries to the mutual satisfaction of both parties.
- Processes repairs and deals with minor bench repairs.
- Takes ownership of continuous development.
- Maintains store displays and replenishes stock when necessary.
- Participates in team briefs, coaching and training initiatives.
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous sales experience desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within the jewellery industry desirable but not essential
About Fraser Hart
Fraser Hart is part of the Anthony Nicolas Group (ANG). At Fraser Hart we set all our colleagues on the road to a successful and rewarding career with us. We encourage all our people to progress through our Fraser Hart Academy of Excellence from induction to becoming a qualified Fraser Hart professional sales consultant and, hopefully, on to higher levels within our business.
Opportunities for learning, growth and personal development are available to all our colleagues and they are actively encouraged to take as many of these opportunities as possible. At Fraser Hart we believe that our People are at the heart of everything that we do. We aim to promote an environment where each individual takes responsibility for their own learning and development, however we are there to support them and work with them at each and every turn.
We believe that each person is the key to their own success, and to the success of Fraser Hart.
At Fraser Hart we strive “to be at the heart of every celebration” and as each person joins us on our journey, they discover how we aim to achieve this vision through our values and goals. Our Vision, Values and Goals shape everything that we do.