Clintons, formerly Clinton Cards, is an outlet chain in the United Kingdom. The company is mostly focused on greeting cards and toys. The main office of the company is in Loughton, Essex, England. It was established in 1968 by Don Lewin and the first shop of the company was opened in Epping, Essex. The company grew in time by opening new stores and buying shops from other corporations such as Hallmark Cards and Carlton Cards. 397 shops of Clintons were obtained by American Greetings in 2012. Today, there are around 270 stores of the company with more than 4,000 employees in the United Kingdom and Scotland.
Clintons believes in enhancing relationships through the expression of personal emotion and through the celebration of sincere connections. There are currently circa 270 stores all over the UK, including Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as well as a transactional website. That would mean overwhelming work for any business that doesn’t have a hardworking team behind. Luckily, Clintons has its employee team to count on. If you are passionate and work hard; just don’t wait for joining Clintons!
Clintons Application Online
In 2018, Clintons continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Clintons was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Clintons.
- On this page, you will find a refine filter you can use to customize your search process.
- You can see the list of jobs as lists or you can also see the opportunities on maps to see their location.
- On the “refine” part, you can choose a location and a function, the job type that you want to be a part of in the company. Click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the page to proceed.
- There will be a list of jobs provided on the page. Read it all carefully and in detail to think whether the job is suitable or interesting for you or not.
- If you are still interested in the job position, click on the “More Info” button to learn about the details.
- Further information will be provided for you on the next page. You will see the salary, location, and requirements of the position.
- You can also share the job opportunity on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, or via Yahoo mail.
- Click on the “Apply” button to proceed.
- You need to log in to continue. If you don’t have an account, you can use your Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn account. Also, you can click on the “Create an Account” button.
- Fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information and upload your CV with a photo of yourself on the application form on the next page.
- After filling all of the required blanks, you can finalize your application by submitting your form to the company by clicking on the “Apply” button.
Minimum age to work at Clintons: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Clintons Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Clintons. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Clintons. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time jobs at Clintons. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Clintons every year.
Clintons Available Positions
- Assistant Manager,
- Bench Manager,
Clintons Position and Salary Information
Assistant Manager – This is a permanent job position and Clintons hires multiple assistant managers for various locations. You may have to work around 39 hours a week during flexible shifts. Your salary may be around 17,000 to 18,000 annually. Your main role will be to look into various departments of the store. You may also have to assist the manager and other team members to help maintain and increase profit margin. You may also be interacting with customers very often. You may have to work in a team with sores manager and team members.
Bench Manager – This is a managerial job where you may have to perform excellent customer service. Your job may be fixed for 39 hours a week and your salary may be around 24,000 pounds annually. You may have to look into sales and promotions at the store. It is certain that you should focus on increasing sales and profits and preventing losses. You may have to motivate your team to perform better during work hours.
Stores Manager – This is a permanent job and you may have to work 39 hours a week for a £19,000 to £21,000 annual salary. You may need to display your leadership skills with your co-workers. Your main role will be to maintain stores and help in achieving sales. You may have to assist the manager in maintaining inventory details.
Clintons Application Form
At Clintons job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Clintons job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Clintons job application online.
Clintons Job Application Process
You can learn the Clintons job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Clintons online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Clintons wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Clintons online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Clintons specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Clintons, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Clintons interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Clintons makes a job offer. If you have adopted Clintons work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Clintons Part-Time Jobs
At Clintons you may find a number of positions available for part-time job seekers including seasonal team members and stores managers. Their minimum requirement for this position is 8 to 30 hours a week for part-time and full-time. Your salary may be competitive depending on your work experience and performance.