Harvester Restaurants is a chain of restaurants operating in the United Kingdom. The main office of the company is in Birmingham, UK. The company’s restaurants are farmhouse type, and it is a family company. The first Harvester Restaurant was launched in Morden in 1983, by Courage Brewery. The corporation was purchased by Mitchells & Butlers plc. In 2003. There are currently more than 220 stores of the company throughout the UK and it serves more than 30 million portions to its customers every year. There are more than 1500 meal options in breakfasts, lunches, and dinners of Harvester Restaurants.
You may know Harvester for its unlimited salad bar, but at Harvester it’s the people that make the place so special. Harvester prides itself on offering feel-good dining for the nation and our team members never fail to make every visit memorable. Harvester invests in the training and development of its employees and encourages promotions from within the organization. The company is now looking for enthusiastic, potential talent to join and grow together. Do you got what Harvester is looking for? Apply for a job now!
Harvester Application Online
In 2018, Harvester continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Harvester was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How to Apply
- Go to Harvester’s official job application website.
- On this page, click on the “Find Out More” button to search for a diverse set of jobs.
- You can also read the information below this button and click on the “See what our team have to say” button below on the page.
- There will be sections such as management opportunities, kitchen roles, bar & waiting roles, apprentices, graduates and corporate opportunities. You can choose one of them to see their open positions.
- Under the title “Filter your jobs” button, you can choose a role, hours, brand name, and location.
- After customizing your process, there will be a list of jobs you will find below the filters. Look at the list until you find an appealing job position. You can click the job title to read job details.
- On the next page, you will be provided with further information. After reading it, if you are still interested in the position, click on the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page.
- You can also click on the “Add to Shortlist” button to add the job position to your chart to evaluate it later.
- You can share the job opportunity with your friends or family on Twitter or LinkedIn.
- You need to accept the privacy agreement and click on the “Submit” button to continue.
- On the next page, fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information. Submit the form to the company and finalize your online application process.
Minimum age to work at Harvester: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Harvester Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Harvester. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Harvester. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time jobs at Harvester. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Harvester every year.
Harvester Available Positions
- Assistant Manager
- Waiting Staff
- Shift Supervisor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Help Wanted
- Team Leader
- Kitchen Team Leader
Assistant Manager vacancy: If you’ve got hospitality, leisure or retail experience in a supervisory position then we’d love to hear from you! The Assistant Manager role is key to our success so we are looking for an Assistant Manager at this business to be passionate about us as well as our guests.
ASSISTANT MANAGER ROLE:
- Deputising for the General Manager
- Lead the team in delivering an excellent guest experience
- Training and development of the team
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN AN ASSISTANT MANAGER:
- At least 6 months experience in a supervisory role
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience
- Ability to role model our values and brand standards
- Passionate about great service
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Skilled in organising and planning
- Excellent verbal communication
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
Harvester Application Form
At Harvester job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Harvester job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling the Harvester job application form online.
Harvester job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Harvester job application form/pdf and apply today’s job openings online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Harvester Job Application Process
You can learn the Harvester job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Harvester online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Harvester wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Harvester online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Harvester specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Harvester, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Harvester interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Harvester makes a job offer. If you have adopted Harvester work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Harvester Salary Info
- Kitchen Assistant £12,884 Per Year
- Cleaner £7.50 Per Hour
- Waiter £7 Per Hour
- Server £12,725 Per Year