DHL is a German multinational mail and courier company. The main office of the company is in Bonn, Germany. It is a part of Deutsche Post AG. DHL carries more than 1.5 billion units each year. The business was founded in the United States, in San Francisco, California in 1969. The founders of the company are Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom, and Robert Lynn. Later, Deutsche Post purchased all of DHL’s shares in 2002, 4 years after starting to buy the shares of the company partly. Today DHL serves in more than 220 countries and regions around the world, with more than 380 thousand employees. DHL made a ten-year-long contract in order to operate the NHS Supply Chain which is the national health service of the United Kingdom. With this contract, DHL distributes more than 500,000 items to supply 600 health centers across the country. The company owns 288 locations with 18,000 staff members in the United Kingdom. DHL was sponsoring the football industry in Britain as well.
Helping the world share new ideas, helping people live longer lives. Free of boundaries. Stopping at nothing. This is the DHL spirit. DHL is a global team of dedicated and experienced people from different cultures and countries. Career opportunities within Deutsche Post DHL Group are as diverse as the people who create the employee teams around the world. With over 550,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories, this company connects people, improving their lives. Discover the spirit of DHL and make your next career move today!
How do I apply for a job at DHL online?
- Go to DHL’s official career website that lists the job opportunities for people living in Great Britain.
- Click on the “Find Out More” button by sliding the page down.
- There will be a toolbar on the next page for you to customize your search. You can enter a job category, responsibilities and a location.
- Click on the “Search Jobs” button to proceed with your online application process.
- You will be provided with a list of jobs. Read the info in detail and decide if the job position is suitable for you. If so, click on the arrow sign on the left of each row.
- Read further information about the job position. If you are still interested in the position, click on the “Apply” button.
- You need to upload your CV and also a motivation and reference letter to your application file. Your references should be from your latest job experiences.
- Provide your personal information on the application form and continue on the page.
- You can now finalise your application by submitting all of your files as a whole package to the company.
DHL Job Application Online
DHL will take on employees
DHL is one of the most famous express delivery and logistics companies in the world. For the same, they are one of the largest employers in the world. They have more than 280,000 staff all over the world. They make sure that the employees get an enjoyable work environment. Also, as an employee, you are eligible for many benefits, services, programs and life-balance opportunities.
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of DHL Company, you can search for DHL recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work at DHL: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Warehouse Operative, LGV Driver, Billing Customer Service Representative, Forklift Operator, Truck Driver, Delivery Driver, Part Time – Full Time
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable
Application References: click
DHL Job Vacancies & Opportunities
The company provides employment opportunities to nearly 500,000 workers. They continue to hire new recruits on a daily basis. They are looking for applicants with good social skills and a positive attitude. As far as the office-based jobs are concerned, you will be asked to work in a diverse environment. Some manual work is part of the dock, warehouse and delivery positions. You may be asked to lift heavy materials on a regular basis when you go for such jobs. Considering the size and service diversity, you can find one job or the other with them. You will be able to be part of part-time as well as full-time jobs. They also offer paid internships as well. Since it is an international company, you may be allowed to travel to other countries as well.
DHL Job Application Process
You can apply for a job at a DHL location or online. They will ask for your CV when you apply for a job. You will be able to build a resume when you apply for a job via their official website. As far as hiring managers are concerned, they will ask for a cover letter. You can track the status of your application online. The company updates it on a regular basis to reflect the current openings. If you want, you can call the DHL location as well.
DHL Job Positions & Salaries
IT Helpdesk Support: You will be working with the customers over the phone. You will record inventory, maintain company databases and resolve the issues. Having good communication skills is going to be really helpful. You can earn £12 to £15 per hour.
Home Delivery Driver: You will be asked to deliver packages in company vehicles. As a driver, you will be making £10 per hour. However, depending on your experience and other factors, you can make up to £18 per hour.
- Warehouse Operative – Hourly £7.64 Per Year £21k – £23k
- Truck Driver £23,421 per year
- Delivery Driver £23,324 per year
- Driver £23,426 per year
- Forklift Operator £17,802 per year
- Payroll Assistant £18,031 per year