Zara is a Spanish clothing wholesaler which has its headquarters in Arteixo, Galicia, Spain. Being the biggest corporation in the Inditex group and the biggest fashion wholesaler in the world, Zara is mostly into clothing, accessories, shoes and perfumes. The company was established by Amancio Ortega in 1975 and it currently serves its clients in 88 countries around the world. There are 2220 Zara stores in total. There are 68 stores across the United Kingdom at which over 3,000 employees are currently working. Zara started to operate in the UK when the first store was opened in 1998. Its yearly sales are worth hundreds of millions.
Zara is one of the world’s most successful fast fashion brands. The clothing that Zara sells is always fashionable, comfortable, affordable and well-liked among millions of people worldwide. Zara is one of the bright faces of the fashion industry with its care for the environment, the customers and the employees. It is also a well-known brand for treating its employees well. You should apply for a position, too, and start your wonderful journey at Zara.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Inditex, which is Zara’s parent company.
- Use the toolbar by entering a position, a brand, a market and a city to customize your application research process.
- Click on the “Search” button to continue.
- Below the toolbar on the page, you will see the list of current job opportunities at Zara. You can see the position, the market and the brand. Click on the job name if you want to see further information.
- After reading further information, if you still want to continue applying, you can click on the “Sign Up” button.
- If you already have an account, you can enter your account information. If you don’t have an account yet, create one by clicking on the “Create profile” button.
- Enter your personal information. Click on the “Continue” button.
- Fill the application form as requested by providing information. You can now finalize your application process by submitting your form by clicking on the “Apply” button.
Zara Part-Time Jobs
For your Zara job application online you have a dedicated link to “first jobs” for freshers and beginner roles. The entry-level job positions include retail sales associate, sales associate, stock room, cashier and similar ones. The rate of pay is about £8 per hour for entry-level associates.
Zara Application Form PDF
On creating an account, you are able to do track your applications, save money, apply to many and get recommendations. The offline process using Zara job application PDF is not encouraged anymore.