G4S Application Online
In 2018, G4S continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. G4S was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
G4S have been established for over 100 years, operate in 120 countries, globally and employ 618K people. The opportunities for development and growth within such a vast company are extraordinary.
G4S Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at G4S. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at G4S. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time G4S jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at G4S every year.
G4S Application Form
At G4S job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. G4S job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling G4S job application online.
Area Security Officer
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Area Security Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team delivering security services to multiple sites in the Crewe area.
- This is a full time, permanent role with guaranteed hours travelling to multiple sites in the area providing surge requirement, absence and holiday cover.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client
- SR duties – to be able to carry out basic repair tasks or climbing ladders etc.
G4S is actively recruiting a committed Cleaning Operative, for Lincolnshire Police Headquarters in Nettleham, to ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S Facilities Management and the Client. The Cleaning Operative will be expected to safely carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given, using checklists provided. They will report any maintenance required to the maintenance department and/or advise a member of the Supervisory or Management team.
Please note that we have a need to fill this vacancy as soon as possible and so applications will be considered on receipt and may possible result in an an offer being made before the published closing date.
- Excellent ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work on own intiiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills relevant to customer and consumer contact
- Measured movement speed
Application Link; Official Site.