G4S is an international corporation of security utilities based in the United Kingdom. The main office of the company is in London, UK. The name stands for Group 4 Securicor since it was named so before. The history of the company dates back to 1901 when Danish businessman Marius Hogrefe launched his security company Copenhagen and Frederiksberg Night Watch. Later, in 2000, this company changed its name to Falck and united with Group 4, a security company that was established in the 1960s. The merger made the company the biggest independent security systems business in the world. The company runs prisons, fire emergency sites and medical services in the United Kingdom, and today it is one of the largest high-security corporations in the country. G4S secures people in 90 countries on 6 continents all around the world with its more than 570,000 employees.
Greetings! Now you don’t have to worry about anything because you’re reading about one of the largest safety and security companies in the world. G4S offers jobs to people all around the world. The company operates in 90 countries. So if you are settled in one of them, you can join the company’s huge team of over 570,000 people. Securing the others will make you feel happy and secure, too. If you feel like you can take responsibility and give aid to the people in order to protect them from potential dangers out there, be a G4S family member.
How do I apply for a job at G4S online?
- Go to the official career website of G4S.
- You will see a search toolbar on the page. You can enter a country, a location or a preferred company that you want to work at.
- Click on the “Search” button or the “View All Vacancies” button.
- You will be provided with a list of jobs on the next page. If you like one of them, you can click on the name of the job position.
- You can also share the job opportunity on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- You will be provided with further information about the job position. Read it carefully. All of the most essential information that you need is written there.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to continue your application or you can also keep searching for other jobs if you are not satisfied with this one by clicking on the “Search Jobs” button below.
- After clicking on the apply button, you will be directed to the page to sign in. If you don’t have an account, you need to fill the online application form by providing your personal information and clicking on the “I agree, create my account and continue the application” button.
- After creating a new account, upload your CV and write down anything you want to say in the application process.
- When you finish filling out the application form, you can submit the form to the company.
G4S Application Online
In 2021, G4S continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. G4S was offering employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
G4S has been established for over 100 years, operates in 120 countries globally and employs hundreds of thousands of people. The opportunities for development and growth within such a vast company are extraordinary.
G4S Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at G4S. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at G4S. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time G4S jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at G4S every year.
G4S Application Form
At G4S job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. G4S job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
There is a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before submitting a G4S job application online.
Area Security Officer
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Area Security Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team delivering security services to multiple sites in a specified area.
- This is a full time, permanent role with guaranteed hours travelling to multiple sites in the area providing surge requirement, absence and holiday cover.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of the clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of the client
- SR duties – to be able to carry out basic repair tasks or climbing ladders, etc.
You should ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S Facilities Management and the Client. You will be expected to safely carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given, using checklists provided. You will report any maintenance required to the maintenance department and/or advise a member of the Supervisory or Management team.
Please note that G4S has a need to fill this vacancy as soon as possible and so applications will be considered on receipt and may possibly result in an offer being made before the published closing date.
- Excellent ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills relevant to customer and consumer contact
- Measured movement speed
Application Link; Official Site.