HMV is a movie and music wholesaler based in the United Kingdom. The main office of the company is in Birmingham, UK. The name of the business stands for His Master’s Voice, the name of a painting by English painter Francis Barraud. The first HMV store was launched by The Gramophone Company Limited in Oxford Street, London in 1921. HMV opened its first store in the United States in New York City in 1990. The growth of HMV has been continuing with many purchases in the industry, and as of 2019, the company serves in more than 120 shops across the United Kingdom with more than 1600 employees.
HMV is the home of entertainment. It’s also likely that we are right up your street when it comes to career opportunities. If you want to join a team that pulls together to give customers best-in-class service, you’ll love it here at HMV. HMV is investing in people just like you, along with the processes and systems to ensure the company continues to deliver. That makes for a role where you’ll find that every day is different and there is genuine help for you to fulfill your career potential. Join HMV to start an amazing career!
HMV Job Application Online
HMV will take on employees
If you like entertainment related news, HMV is the company you should look for. HMV offers many wonderful items like reviews and interviews. Hence, people can stay updated with the latest on the happenings of the entertainment world. Hence, HMV is liked by many people. People always want to know more about their favorite entertainment items in HMV.
According to the information from and notifications of the Human Resources Department of HMV Company, you can search for HMV recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of HMV.
- There are three different roles you can choose from. These are Stores, Distributions, and Head Office. If you are interested in one of them, click on the section sign.
- You will see a toolbar that you can use to customize your search process. Write down a full postcode to find the jobs that are near you.
- Click on the “Search” button to proceed. You can also add one of the jobs to your jobs basket by clicking to “My Jobs Basket” button.
- You will see a list of jobs below the page. Look at it in detail and choose an interesting and suitable one for your future interest.
- After clicking on the name of the job, there will be further information about the position. Read it carefully.
- If you are sure that this job position is interesting regarding your future career plans, click on the “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- You need to log in to complete your application process. If you don’t have an account, you can create one by filling in the blanks under the “New User” title.
- After creating an account, you have to provide your personal information on the job application form and upload your CV.
- Finalize your application by submitting your form to the company when you complete all the steps.
Minimum age to work at HMV: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Loss Prevention Officer, Sales Assistant, Assistant Manager, Retail Assistant, Stockroom Assistant, Christmas Sales Assistant, Part Time – Full Time
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable
Application References: click
HMV Job Vacancies And Opportunities
Since HMV deals with a lot of entertainment-related items, there is a lot of demand for it. Hence, people like to work for this company. If you are one of those looking for a job here, you will love to work here and get the best job offers. Since HMV is hiring for a lot of positions, you should apply for a job that you are interested in. With so many vacancies in this company, people are applying in many places. You will love to work here since this is a great place for everyone. HMV is a place like no other. There are job opportunities for people who are talented at various things.
HMV Job Application Process
The application process for various jobs is the same. You should have an application letter that has all the information you want to give to your potential employer. You should email this letter to HMV to their email provided. Once this is done, you will get a call from them regarding the interview this is the last and crucial step for the selection of a candidate. There are many such applicants. During the interview, you will ask questions regarding your qualifications and previous work experience. Hence, you should be well prepared to answer the same.
HMV Salary Info
Sales Assistant: This job is all about pushing the sales to meet the requirements. The sales associate deals with customers and makes good sales. For this job, the person gets about 14 thousand pounds yearly. You can also get an hourly contract job for the same position. For this, the person makes about 6 pounds per hour.
Sales Associate: With this job, the person deals with sales with more responsibility. In return, one gets 6 pounds hourly.
- Sales Assistant – Hourly £6.69 – Per Year £11k – £18k
- Assistant Manager Per Year £23,716
- Store Manager Per Year £20k – £51k
- Supervisor – Hourly £6 – £7
- Assistant Store Manager – Per Year £23k – £25k
- Retail Assistant – Hourly £7 – £7