GAME is a British wholesaler of video games. The main office of the company is in Basingstoke, United Kingdom. GAME was founded under Rhino Group by Bev Ripley and Terry Norris in 1992. There were some purchases and mergers in 1990; therefore, the company continued to grow until it was bought by Electronics Boutique Ltd. Later, this company renamed itself as The Game Group. It used to be one of Game Digital’s subsidiaries, before it was sold to Frasers Group in June 2019. After some refusals from big suppliers such as Nintendo and Electronic Arts in March 2012, Game entered administration and it was bought by OpCapita. This purchase made the company be renamed as Game Retail Limited. As of 2013, there were around 330 outlets of the company in the United Kingdom. A sub-brand of GAME, Player1 Events, operates a wide range of festivals called Insomnia Gaming Festival in the UK.
Gaming is big! And so GAME is. GAME would love for you to be part of its future. Here, GAME has five main areas within its business, stores, Belong arenas, head office, distribution center and events team; all of which are welcoming fellow gamers who are passionate about making gaming bigger and better. GAME believes in innovation not just for innovation’s sake, the company wants to make a difference in the gaming community with a brilliant team behind it. Push yourself and those around you. Apply for a job today and help GAME create the most valuable community for gamers!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of GAME.
- On this page, click on the “Search Our Jobs” button to proceed.
- There is also a part where all of the jobs are sliding, if you like any of them, you can click on the picture sliding to see more info.
- There will be a toolbar on the next page for you to customize your search. Write down a postcode or a town, you can also enter a role or a keyword to proceed.
- Click on the “Search” button below the toolbar.
- You will see a list of jobs below the page. Look in detail at all of the jobs. You will see their location and their store code. You can choose one that looked interesting to you.
- Click on the “Apply” button right below the job title to see job details.
- On the next page, you will be provided with further information about the job position. Read it carefully. You can click on the “Back to Search” button if you want to evaluate the other job positions.
- If you like the job and you are still interested in it, click on the “Apply” button at the top right part of the page.
- You need to log in to proceed with your process. If you don’t have an account, fill the blanks on the “new account” section. Then, click on the “Create My Account” button.
- Provide your personal information on the next page and you can now submit your application to the company.
GAME Job Application Online
GAME will take on personal
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Game Company, you can search for Game recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work at GAME: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Sales Assistant, Warehouse Operative, Store Manager, Team Lead / Supervisor
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable
Application References: click
With over 300 stores across the UK, you can find us in just about every major city and town – meaning you’re never far from a great career with GAME. We’re always on the lookout for new team members who share our passion for customer service, and our knowledge of gaming. Not a huge gamer yourself? As long as you’ve got the right attitude, are great with customers, and know-how to sell, we’re sure you’ll pick it up in no time.