About Tesco Petrol Station
Tesco first started selling petrol in 1974. Tesco sells 95, 97 and 99 RON (a fuel developed by Greenergy of which Tesco is a shareholder) petrol from forecourts at most superstore and Extra locations. Tesco have recently diversified into biofuels, offering petrol-bioethanol and diesel-biodiesel blends instead of pure petrol and diesel at their petrol stations, and now offering Greenergy 100% biodiesel at many stores in the southeast of the United Kingdom.
In 1998, Tesco and Esso (part of Exxonmobil) formed a business alliance that included several petrol filling stations on lease from Esso, with Tesco operating the attached stores under their Express format. In turn, Esso operates the forecourts and sells their fuel via the Tesco store. As of 2013, there were 200 joint Tesco Express/Esso sites in the UK.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Tesco.
- On this page, there is a toolbar that helps you to customize your search process.
- Enter a job area, job function, role, town or a postcode and your closest location in miles.
- Click on the “Search and Apply” button to proceed with your application.
- A list of jobs will be provided to you on the next page. Look at the jobs in detail. You can click on the “Apply” button if you are still interested in the position.
- Click on the “Add to Basket” button if you want to save the job position for later to evaluate it carefully.
- Further information will be provided on the next page. You can find job references, salary, contract type and working hours information.
- Click on the “Apply for this job” button in the middle of the page.
- You need to log in to continue. If you don’t have an account, you can create one by registering as a new user or you can use one of your LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook accounts.
- Fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information to proceed with your process.
- Finalize your application by submitting it to the company.
Tesco Petrol Station Job Application Online
Tesco Petrol Station will take on employees
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Tesco Petrol Station Company, you can search for Tesco Petrol Station recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work Tesco Petrol Station: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Customer Assistant, Cashier, Team Member, Store Manager, Assistant Manager
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): NO
Application References: click
Serving customers is at the heart of everything we do, and in store, you’ll get to spend more time face-to-face with our customers than anybody else in our business.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to listen and understand how we can serve them a little better every day, and you’ll also get the chance to get to know and support your local community.
There’s a whole range of job opportunities in store, from personal shopping (where you pick customers’ shopping that has been ordered online) to specialising in an area like checkouts or counters. The golden thread linking everything together is service; so if you’re passionate about this and like working in a fast-paced environment, we’d be thrilled to hear from you.
Everybody at Tesco is committed to providing work experience and opportunities that go beyond ordinary recruitment.
Whatever their background, we’ll support people on their journey to employment. Because we know that, with our help, they can achieve more than they ever thought possible.
Helping so many people to find work helps us too. We’ve developed a wide range of schemes and partnerships based on what we’ve learned, which give even more people what they need in their job hunt. So whether you’re not sure how to start a career with us or need support in completing an application, we are dedicated to helping you become a success.
To apply for a job in one of our Stores, Distribution or Dotcom Centres, you will need to register with us, and create a profile. You can keep your profile up to date with your latest skills and experiences.
When you find a job you want to apply for, you will then just complete the online application form for that role. Once you have completed your application we will review it to see if you have the skills that we are looking for.
If successful we will invite you in for an interview at the location that you have applied to work in – for management roles there will be an initial telephone interview, before the face to face interview.
You will also be given the opportunity to ‘have a go’ at the type of work you have applied for – this could be on the shop floor, or completing a driving assessment – whilst completing the face to face interview. This will give you the opportunity to decide if Tesco is right for you and if we think you are right for Tesco.
After this, you’ll hear back from us within 10 days – hopefully to welcome you on board!