Greggs is a store chain of baked food such as appetizing items and sweet products. The main office of the company is located in Newcastle, UK. Greggs was established in 1939 by John Greggs, as a Tyneside bakery. The first store was opened in the same city in 1951. After John Gregg’s death in 1964, his sons started to conduct the company, and this led Greggs to extensive growth, with obtaining several other bakeries in the 1970s. The corporation had more than 2,000 shops and 22,000 workers last year, with which it had a total revenue of over 1 billion GBP.
Here is Greggs, recognized by its outstanding store team! Greggs has a one-of-a-kind work environment with unmatched energy. For the company, the customers and employees at the stores come first, so it is really important to the company that you feel valued and appreciated at work and that you are happy as a store team member! Plus, the team members of Greggs enjoy lots of great rewards, right from day one! Looking for a beneficial job and a family-like environment in your workplace? Then come join Greggs!
Greggs Application Online
In 2021, Greggs continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Greggs was offering employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How do I apply for a job at Greggs online?
- Go to the official career website of Greggs.
- You need to enter a keyword and a location. Then click on the “Search Jobs” button.
- Below on the page, there will be a list of jobs. Check the list out and if you find one of the jobs interesting, click on the name of the job.
- Further information will be provided on the next page. Read the text carefully. You can also evaluate the features of the job position.
- If you like the job position, click on the “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- You need to log in to continue your application procedure. If you don’t have an account, you need to create an account by clicking the “Create an account” button.
- After creating an account, you need to provide your personal information on the application form.
- Submit your application form and now you are ready to finalize the online job application process.
Minimum age to work Greggs: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Greggs Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Greggs. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Greggs. Interested candidates can get placed in this organisation on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time Greggs jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Greggs every year.
Greggs Available Positions
- Team Member
- Shift Leader
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Shop Supervisor
- Production Operative
- Assistant Shop Manager
Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of the organisation, engaging with the customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience no matter what time of day.
Join the Greggs family and you’ll be part of a team that loves to put the customer first in all that they do.
This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing the much-loved Greggs products and keeping the shop clean and tidy; of course, they’ll be time for some fun along the way.
You’ll fit right into the Greggs family if you’re not afraid of hard work and commitment. Some customer service experience always comes in handy although not essential.
To be able to:
- Deliver a fast and friendly service to every customer consistently
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience
- Achieve consistently high standards to meet customers’ expectations
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales
- Support profit protection through effective cost control
Greggs Application Form
At Greggs job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Greggs job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Greggs job application online.
Greggs job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Greggs job application form/pdf and apply today jobs online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Greggs Job Application Process
You can learn the Greggs job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Greggs online or in person.
There are many processes through which you can apply here. An online application is an easy and convenient way to get a job here. You will love to see so many opportunities here.
With so many great jobs, you will get many choices for your career. You can work here and get a good experience. All this will give a push to your career in the future.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Greggs wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Greggs online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Greggs specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Greggs, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Greggs interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Greggs makes a job offer. If you have adopted Greggs work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Greggs Job Vacancies
There are many opportunities for talented people at Greggs. Since this bakery is doing so well, there are many jobs available here. You can get a lucrative job at Greggs depending on your qualifications.
Since there are a lot of opportunities, you can choose a job of your choice. You will love to work here. There are many creative jobs for you that will satisfy your needs.
There are a lot of jobs for everyone here. Hence, you should apply for a job here.
Tips for Applying
There are many ways in which you can apply for a job. You should write an online application and get the best results. An online application is an easy way to get recognised.
You should write an application in such a way that it will reflect your qualifications and skills. You should also mention your experience, if any. It will go a long way in getting noticed by the potential employer.
At Greggs, you can get many opportunities depending on your choice. Hence, you should be clear about the type of job you want to apply for.
If you are applying for a supervisor or assistant manager position, you should mention it clearly.
Greggs Salary Info
A supervisor makes about £8 per hour while an assistant manager makes about £19,000 per year. You should keep the expected salary in mind while applying for such jobs.
- Team Member – Hourly £6.94
- Senior Team Member – Hourly £7.52
- Supervisor – Hourly £7.94
- Team Member – Hourly Contractor £6.88
- Sales Assistant – Hourly £6.65
- Under 18 Team Member – Hourly £6 – £6
- General Assistant – Hourly £6 – £7
- Team Member – Monthly £771 – £826
- Shop Assistant – Monthly £499 – £542
Rewards and Benefits
At Greggs, they believe that Greggs people are the most valuable asset and that everybody should share the success. The company continuously reviews the range of benefits and welcome any suggestions or ideas about the benefits Greggs offer.