Halfords Group plc is a car parts, bikes, tools, and camping gear wholesaler based in the United Kingdom. The main office of the company is Redditch, Worcestershire, England. The company serves its customers in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The business was established by Frederick Rushbrooke in Birmingham, in 1892. In the beginning, it was only a hardware store. It grew so quickly that the two hundredth outlet of the company was opened in 1931, only 39 years after the foundation. Today, Halfords is one of the United Kingdom’s biggest automotive and cycling goods wholesaler with more than 700 stores, around 25 of which are in Ireland, and more than 10,000 employees. The company serves more than 750,000 customers each year.
Halfords is the perfect place to have a flexible part-time job or build a long-term career! At Halfords, the company is dedicated to offering you exciting opportunities right from the moment you join the employee team full of brilliant people who love motoring, cycling & the great outdoors. Halfords offers specialized training tailored to you, so you’ll have everything you need to succeed during employment. Bring your experience and passion to a global company focused on service, quality, and sustainability. Explore the job opportunities, join one of the teams across the globe and grow with Halfords!
Halfords Application Online
In 2018, Halfords continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Halfords was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Halfords.
- There are sections on the page such as retail stores, Halfords autocentres, logistics, support center, apprenticeships. Choose one of them and click on the “Read on” button next to it.
- At the bottom of the page, there is a “Search all jobs” button. Click on it to continue your search.
- Use the toolbar to customize your application process. Choose a business area, role and location. You can also write down a keyword for your specific interest.
- You will see a list of jobs on the page below the search bars. Look at it in detail, you will also see the location, it will be effective if the current job is close to you.
- After choosing a job, you will be provided with further information on the next page. Read it in detail and if you are still interested in the position, you can click on the “Apply Now” button up to the right of the page.
- To begin your application, you need to enter your email address and continue. Click on the “Next” button.
- Upload your CV and fill the required blanks on your application form. After filling the form, click on the last “Apply” button.
- Submit your application to the company and finalize the process.
Minimum age to work at Halfords: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Halfords Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Halfords. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Halfords. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time jobs at Halfords. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Halfords every year.
Halfords Available Positions
- Customer Service Advisor,
- Autocentre Assistant Manager,
- Bike Hut Customer Service Advisor,
- Bike Technician,
- Auto Customer Services,
- Auto Fitter,
- Customer Support Advisor – Xmas Temps
Customer Service Advisor
Our Customer Service Advisors are ready for anything – helping our customers to enjoy their journeys, whether they’re camping, cycling, or driving. We work together, we have fun and we offer fantastic training whether you want to build on your skills or progress into a management role. If you have experience of working with customers and are passionate about great service, we’d like to talk to you.
You’ll enjoy a 25% colleague discount, a trade price bike scheme and access to a wide range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services. As part of our training programme you’ll gain a relevant qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 2, and be rewarded for your achievements at each stage, with a pay increase.
Halfords Application Form
At Halfords, vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. The Halfords job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling the Halfords job application form online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Halfords Job Application Process
You can learn the Halfords job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Halfords online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Halfords wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Halfords online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Halfords specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Halfords, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Halfords interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Halfords makes a job offer. If you have adopted Halfords work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
In order to maximize your chances of getting a job here, you should write an application letter that gets you noticed. There are many ways in which you can do this. However, with a proper application, people will be interested in you. You will be called for an interview depending on how people perceive you in your application letter. Hence, writing an application letter should be done carefully. You will see many sample application letters on the web.
Working at Halfords
Halfords is a fun place because it has a lot of stunning items. These include bike, automobile and camping equipment. Hence, people like to go here and buy a lot of items for themselves. You will love to visit this place and get a variety of items. This is the reason why Halfords is a good place to work at.
Halfords Job Vacancies And Opportunities
If you are looking for a job at Halfords, you will see many interesting positions. There are many vacancies here that people can apply for. Hence, Halfords has become the best place for people looking for jobs. There are a lot of vacancies for low and high-level jobs. If you are an interested candidate, you should surely apply for a job here. With so many vacancies, you can get the job you always desired here. Since the job market is seeing slow growth, people are worried about getting a decent job. However, at Halfords, many jobs are up for grabs. You will be pleased to see a lot of interesting positions being offered to people in this place. Now you too can take advantage of these jobs. You can work in this wonderful place and get satisfaction from it.
Halfords Salary Info
Vehicle Technician: A vehicle technician repairs the vehicles in the facility when something goes wrong with them. This is a very important job and it pays about 18 thousand pounds yearly.
Sales Assistant: A sales assistant makes about 6 pounds on an hourly basis. In this job, the person is supposed to push the sales of the store. This includes interesting the customers in buying a variety of items.
- Sales Assistant – Hourly £6.52 Per Year £13,104
- Sales Advisor – Hourly £6.24 Per Year £11,844
- Bicycle Mechanic – Hourly £6.31
- Fitter – Hourly £5.88
- Customer Service Advisor – Hourly £6.55
- Service Advisor – Per Year £15,936
- Vehicle Technician – Per Year £18,424