Holland & Barrett is a United Kingdom-based healthy food store chain. The main office of the company is in Nuneaton, England. Holland & Barrett is mainly focused on nutrition supplements like vitamins and minerals, herbal medicines, and vegan & vegetarian food. The number of products is more than 9000. The corporation was established by Alfred Slapps Barrett and Major William Holland in 1870. Initially, they were selling grocery goods and clothing. The company was purchased by L1 Retail, which is a group operated by Russian businessman Mikhail Fridman. Today Holland & Barrett has more than 1300 stores in 16 countries including the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, China, India, and Saudi Arabia. The number of the company’s stores in the UK is 715.
Holland & Barrett Jobs
Holland & Barrett International is one of the world’s leading health and wellness retailers and the largest in Europe, supplying its customers with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, health supplements, specialist foods and natural beauty products. The company strives to bring out the best in itself and each other by fostering understanding, mutual respect, open communication, and advice. The company listens to the needs of others at every level. Also, the company recognizes the benefits of having differences between its employees. Holland & Barrett is committed to the long-term plan to leading the exciting and growing health & wellness market for its customers and is currently looking for more teammates to tag along. Join the company, you’ll love it at Holland & Barrett!
Holland & Barrett Application Online
In 2018, Holland & Barrett continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Holland & Barrett was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Holland & Barrett is a famous health food shop chain with over 1110 stores all over the world. They have shops in the United Kingdom, India, Georgia, Cyprus, Malta, Spain, Singapore, China, UAE, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands, and Ireland, etc. If you are looking for a new, then you can go to their official website and apply online for the job.
According to the information from and notifications of the Human Resources Department of Holland & Barrett Company, you can search for Holland & Barrett recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Holland & Barrett.
- You will see a toolbar on the page that you can use to customize your job search.
- Write down a keyword and a close location on the bar and click on the arrow to continue.
- There are also different sections such as retail vacancies, head office vacancies, distribution, manufacturing and logistics vacancies. You can choose between them to make your search process faster.
- You can choose your business area, job type and your contract type in the search.
- You will be provided with a list of jobs on the page. If one of the jobs is interesting for you, click on the name to read further information.
- You can share the job position’s detail on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or via your email.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page if you want to proceed with your application process. You can also check the job’s location by moving to the Google Maps section of the page.
- You need to answer the question that if you are already working for Holland & Barrett. Click on the “Next” button to continue.
- Fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information on the next page. Don’t forget to upload your CV with an appropriate photo on it.
- Submit your application form to the company when you are finished.
Minimum age to work at Holland & Barrett: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Holland & Barrett Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Holland & Barrett. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Holland & Barrett. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time jobs at Holland & Barrett. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Holland & Barrett every year.
Holland & Barrett Available Positions
- Retail Store Associate
- Sales Assistant
- Senior Store Associate
- Retail Store Manager
- Projects Assistant
Holland & Barrett Application Form
At Holland & Barrett job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Holland & Barrett job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Holland & Barrett job application online.
Holland & Barrett job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Holland & Barrett job application form/pdf and apply for today’s job openings online.
Holland & Barrett Job Application Process
You can learn the Holland & Barrett job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Holland & Barrett online or in person.
As far as the application process is concerned, it can vary from job to job. But the following steps are involved in general.
- Registration: you will have to create an account with them before you apply for the job. Also, they will notify you in case of the availability of a new job opportunity. You can subscribe to the alerts and they will keep you posted regarding the new jobs.
- Online application: when you apply online for a job, you will be asked to upload your CV. When it comes to the jobs in Retail, you may be required to fill up the questionnaire as well.
- Review: The resourcing team will review your application to see if you are eligible for a certain position or not.
- Interview: As far as interviews are concerned, most of them are face-to-face interviews. Sometimes they do interviews over the phone or Skype as well. They will ask questions about you, your experience and the skills you possess.
Holland & Barrett Job Vacancies & Opportunities
If you are 16 years or older, you are eligible to work at Holland & Barrett. As far as the working time is concerned, it is totally dependent on the position you are applying for.
There are plenty of available positions, including supervisors, store managers, store associates, field management, assistant manager, etc. Whatever be your preference, you can apply for the job online on their website.
Holland & Barrett Salary Info
Store Associates: the job profile of store associates can be compared to the customer service advisors. You will be dealing with the customers. You will also fill up the shelves. You also make sure that it is orderly. They make £7.26 per hour.
Supervisors: supervisors are second-in-command. They will be assisting the store managers. They will also look after the team. Moreover, the opening and closing of the shop will be their duty. You will be given the duty of training the employees as well. They make £7.33 per hour.
- Supervisor £15,640 per year
- Sales Associate £7.26 hourly
- Supervisor £7.33
- Sales Advisor £6.76 hourly
- Sales Assistant £6.67 hourly £15,000 per month
- Call Center Representative £15,226 per year
Put in an Oscar-winning performance (with no danger of fluffing your lines)
Store Associates are a bit like customer service advisors, just, well, totally different. Sure, you’ll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span. But this is anything but a transactional role.
Instead, you’ll talk confidently and confidentially with customers, giving them the advice they need to live healthier, happier lives. You might have to work on your own sometimes too, but fear not, They will make sure you’re ready for whatever’s thrown your way.
The training can be pretty intense. But, if you’re interested in Holland & Barrett products and want to know how the human body works, it’s an amazing learning experience. It gives you the confidence to flourish. And, ultimately, it’ll help you to earn more money too.
Set your pulse racing (well, we pretty much guarantee it)
Second-in-command in most of our stores, Holland & Barrett Supervisors are there to support the Store Manager and help look after the team. As well as opening and closing the shop, you’ll cash up the tills, train people up and show others how it’s done.
You might have to work on your own sometimes too, but fear not, they will make sure that you’re ready for whatever is thrown your way.
You’ll get to take part in retail management training too – so you can step in for the Store Manager when they’re away, use it as a stepping stone into management, and prepare yourself for a store of your own.