Vue Cinemas, also known as Vue International, is an international movie theatre corporation based in the United Kingdom. The main office of the company is in London, England. The business started by a former administrator of United Artists Theatres Stewart Blair and a former administrator of Warner Bros. International Theatres Tim Richards, in 1999. The initial name of the company was Spean Bridge Cinemas. The company launched its first movie hall in Livingston, Scotland in 2000. The company expanded in time by purchasing other companies and opening new halls mostly in the northern part of Europe. Today Vue Cinemas run more than 2,400 movie halls at over 280 locations in the United Kingdom, Europe and Taiwan. More than 870 screens and 91 movie theatres of Vue Cinemas are located in the UK and Ireland.
Vue is a growing cinema chain and as such there are a number of development opportunities that you can take advantage of. Not only is Vue continually expanding, but Vue has a reputation for developing and promoting talent from within. The emphasis of Vue on internal promotion means that where employees have the right mix of skills and experience there are many ways for them to further their career with us. Step by step, a job at Vue will help you build skills and experiences that drive you up the ladder.
Vue Application Online
In 2018, Vue continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Vue was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Vue.
- There are different sections such as head office roles, cinema management teams, and cinema customer assistants. You can click on the “More Information” button to proceed in the process.
- You can also use the toolbar under the title of the “Job Search”. You can choose between cinema roles and head office. Click on the “Search” button below the toolbar.
- A list of jobs will be provided on the next page for you. You can check all the jobs’ information and location. Click on the “More Info” button if you want to learn more about the position.
- You can also share any open job position with your friends by clicking on the “Share” button at the top right of the page.
- If you want to keep looking at the other jobs, you can use the shortlist that you will save your favorite jobs to evaluate later.
- After clicking on the job, you will be provided with further information on the next page. Read the details of the job position carefully.
- You can share the job opportunity on Twitter or Facebook. If you are still interested, click on the “Apply for this job” button.
- You can also go back to the search results to look at the other available jobs. Click on the “Back to Search Results” button for that.
- You need to fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information on the next page. Log in or create an account for yourself to pass to the next page.
- Upload your CV with a photo.
- You will then be ready to submit your application to the company and finalize your online job application process.
- Now, wait for the feedback from the company. If it will be negative, you can also go for the other job positions that you save in your shortlist when you are looking at the job list.
Minimum age to work Vue: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Vue Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Vue. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Vue. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Vue jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Vue every year.
Vue Available Positions
- Customer Assistant
As a Customer Assistant you’ll be responsible for a wide variety of duties across the cinema.
As well as delivering exceptional customer service you will help the cinema to meet daily sales targets by recommending films and up-selling our premium seating options and latest deals on drinks and snacks.
You’ll check tickets, replenish stock and work as part of a team to get each screen ready for the next film in record time, helping to keep the whole cinema clean and tidy so every customer can enjoy the Vue ‘big screen’ experience at its best.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You’ll need confidence, flexibility and enjoy working in a busy target driven environment where no 2 days are ever the same. Previous customer service experience would be beneficial but it isn’t essential as full training will be given.
WHY YOU’LL WANT IT
Great training, a fun environment, as many free films as you want to watch for free for you and three friends, discounts on food and drinks and other discounts with high-street and online retailers.
There are also fantastic development opportunities for those looking to start a career.
Our Team Leaders are fantastic people. Are you ready to join them and take on the challenge of running a shift and making sure our customers have a great time?
As a member of the management team you will play an essential part in maintaining high standards of customer service, as well as having a key role in all areas of operating the cinema and driving sales excellence.
Vue Application Form
At Vue job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Vue job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Vue job application online.
Vue job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Vue job application form/pdf and apply today jobs online.
Application References: careers.myvue.com
Vue Job Application Process
You can learn the Vue job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Vue online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Vue wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Vue online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Vue specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Vue, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Vue interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Vue makes a job offer. If you have adopted Vue work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.