McColl’s Retail Group PLC is a business of convenience stores and newsagents. It uses McColls name for the convenience stores, Marins for its pound stores and RS McColl for the stores in Scotland. The company operates post offices as well and it the biggest post office runner in the United Kingdom. The main office of McColl’s is in Essex, England. The wholesale group was established in 1973, but the history of the company dates back to 1901 when acclaimed football player Robert Smyth McColl founded the first RS McColl store in Glasgow, Scotland. Following the success of this single store, today McColl’s has more than 1,500 convenience stores and newsagents throughout the United Kingdom, with more than 20,000 employees working at them.
Martin McColl Jobs
Martin McColl is a leading convenience retailer in the UK, operating around 1,500 convenience stores and newsagents. It’s all thanks to the knowledge, enthusiasm, and energy its people bring to our world every day. The company team members support and embrace each other, so everyone can be true to themselves. Who the management team members are at work is who they are at home. Martin McColl not only offers the backing of a great team but also invests in learning and development, so no matter which part of the business you join or at what level you work, you will be supported to achieve progression through excellent training. Develop your career in an organization that’s constantly innovating; apply for a job at Martin McColl today!
How do I apply for a job at Martin McColl online?
- Go to the official career website of McColl’s Retail Group.
- There is a toolbar on the page. You can select a job role, enter an area and the mile. It is important for the job to be close to you to make your working process more efficient.
- You can click on the “Search” sign below the toolbar.
- You can also click on the “Explore our roles” button under the “Roles” title to go directly to the list of specific job positions.
- You will see the list of jobs on the page titled with their location, position type, hours and their per hour salary.
- If you want to learn the detail of the position, click on the down arrow on the right. You can also see the exact location of the job by clicking on the “Map” button.
- Read further information about the position, if you want to continue, there is an “Apply Now” button at the end of the description part.
- There are two options, if you don’t apply for any jobs on this page before, choose Option 1. If you already applied, choose Option 2.
- You must agree to the privacy agreement if you want to proceed.
- You need to create an account by entering your email address. Click on the “Okay, Next” button.
- Fill out the online job application form by providing your personal contact information. When finished, you will be ready to submit your application to the company and finalize your application process.
Martin McColl Job Application Online
Martin McColl will take on personnel
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Martin McColl Company, you can search for Martin McColl recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work Martin McColl: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Cashier, Supervisor, Relief Manager, Store Manager, Store Colleague, Sandwich Artist.
Martin McColl Job Positions & Salaries
Post Office Counter Clerk: You will be responsible for the delivery of the first-class level of customer service that customers have come to expect. You will also be required to build and develop sales by ensuring that customers are kept informed of the latest products and services available from the Post Office.
Store Colleague: Your responsibility will be to ensure customers receive the first-class customer service that they have come to expect every time they visit one of the company’s stores. You should also talk to customers in a way that promotes various products through active selling. You will also be responsible for the till and cash operations, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well-presented store at all times.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Available: Download
Application References: Fill out the printable application form and go directly to the store or click here to make an online application.