Subway is a private American fast food restaurant chain. The main products of the company are sandwiches, salads and drinks. The main office of the company is in Milford, Connecticut, United States. Subway Restaurants was established by 17-year-old Fred DeLuca in 1965 when he decided to launch a company by borrowing money from his friend. The company grew exponentially in the following decades and it started to operate franchises in 1974 with an outlet opened in Wallingford, Connecticut. While the company launched its first non-American outlet in Bahrain in 1984, the first restaurant in the United Kingdom was launched in Brighton, in 1996. The company expanded quickly and by the end of 2010, Subway was the biggest fast-food corporation on the planet with over 30 thousand outlets. As of the end of 2019, the company had more than 44 thousand restaurants and over 30 thousand staff members in over 110 countries in the world. Around 2,300 Subway restaurants are located in the United Kingdom.
Subway Application Online
In 2018, Subway continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Subway was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Subway: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Subway Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Subway. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Subway. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Subway jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Subway every year.
Subway Available Positions
- Sandwich Artist
- Sandwich Artist PRO
- Assistant Manager
- Multi-Unit Manager
Subway Application Form
At Subway job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search.
Subway job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Download Subway Job Application PDF
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Subway job application online.
Subway job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Subway job application form/pdf and apply today jobs online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Subway Job Application Process
You can learn the Subway job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Subway online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Subway wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Subway online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Subway specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Subway, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Subway interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Subway makes a job offer. If you have adopted Subway work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.