Monarch Airlines Job Application Online
Monarch Airlines will take on employees
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Monarch Airlines Company, you can search for Monarch Airlines recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work Monarch Airlines: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Cabin Crew Member, Customer Service Centre Advisor, Concierge, Part Time – Full Time
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Available: Download Monarch Airlines Job Application PDF
Application References: click
Monarch, which includes Monarch Airlines, Monarch Aircraft Engineering, Monarch Holidays and Monarch Hotels employs over 2,600 staff and offers a wide range of career opportunities within aviation and the Tour Operations business based at our head offices in Luton and Bromley, our regional office in Stockport, at major UK airports or in one of our worldwide resort destinations.
Monarch is an innovative, challenging and fun place to work. At Monarch we are all about people, our employees are our greatest asset, we constantly listen to their feedback and believe they are fundamental to the success of our business. Whether your office is in one of our UK bases or at 35,000 feet we want you to feel enthusiastic about the company you work for, the passionate people you work alongside and the customers you make a real difference to every day.
A career in the skies is like no other. Working at 35,000 feet delivering superior customer service and ensuring the safety of your passengers and fellow crew at all times is a demanding – but very rewarding – role. So find out if this is the high-flying career for you.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an award winning company? If so, come join mission at Monarch to relentlessly evolve customer experience to deliver what matters to customers and be part of teams at Birmingham, Leeds Bradford, London Gatwick, London Luton and Manchester airports.
If you want to take off in style and be part of the travel company best known for superior customer experience and value, you could be joining our diverse team who are passionate about customer safety and outstanding customer care. Your new office could be at 35,000ft and every day could bring you a new experience travelling across Europe and beyond. So if you care about people, are 18 years old or over, can swim 25 metres, at least 157.5cm – 187cm in height and hold a valid EU passport, then you could be the right person for us.
- Minimum age = 18
- Height = 157.5 – 187 cm, physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Holder of a full EU passport (with unrestricted world-wide travel)
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- A good standard of secondary education
- A high standard of physical fitness
- Capable of swimming 25 metres and treading water unaided without a flotation device
- The ability to converse with and have a genuine interest in people
- No facial (including ear) gauging
- Ability to provide a continuous 5 year satisfactory reference history. If we are unable to obtain the required references and CRC checks, any job offer may be rescinded.
- Company standards deem that any tattoos should not be visible in uniform. This includes where it can be seen under items of clothing, e.g. shirts/ blouses / hosiery. If tattoos are visible through the uniform which is a short sleeved blouse/shirt, a white or flesh cotton t- shirt or camisole top must be worn under the uniform, alternatively, tattoo make-up (coverderm) can be applied or one skin coloured plaster measuring no more than 7cm x 2cm to meet our grooming standards can be used. Any tattoos that are located on hands/wrists/forearm/face/neck (forward of ear-line) even if it can be covered by a plaster or tattoo make up are not permitted.
About Monarch Airlines
Monarch Airlines, a trading name of First Aviation Limited, and also known as and trading as Monarch, is a British low-cost airline based at Luton Airport, that operates scheduled flights to destinations in theMediterranean, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Egypt, Greece and Turkey. The airline’s headquarters are at Luton, with other bases at Birmingham, Leeds/Bradford, Gatwick and Manchester. Monarch is the oldest UK airline to have not changed its original name. It has around 3,000 employees.
Monarch Airlines carried 5.7 million passengers during 2015, a 19% decrease compared with 2014. In June 2010, the airline was ranked 58th in the Sunday Times Top Track 100 listing the biggest privately held[a]British companies in terms of their sales. The company holds a United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Type A Operating Licence, permitting it to carry passengers, cargo and mail on aircraft with 20 or more seats.