Tesco is a British global food supply and general product retailer with a central station in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom.
It is the third-biggest retailer with estimated net revenues and the ninth-biggest retailer estimated by incomes. It has shops in seven nations including Asia and Europe and is the market head of grocery goods in the UK, Hungary, Thailand, and Ireland.
At Tesco, it is ensured that they offer an expansive selection of advantages to make Tesco an extraordinary work environment and a great place to shop. Thus, their aim is to make the advantages effectively available, easy to comprehend, and great value for every one of our employees. From the very beginning, employees will be invited to a great bundle of advantages, including competitive wages.
What is more, they have a wide variety of discounts and plans intended to assist employees save money on regular expenses and treats, including theme parks, on day outs and holidays.
Tesco Mobile has unique, employee-only deals and you can use it to be healthy for less with Their Cycle to Work plan and use the national gym enrollment discounts and make money off of health plans. In addition, they offer a Tesco Retirement Savings Plan in which employees join to choose the amount they save, and they will coordinate their contributions up to a limit of 7.5%.
How to Apply
- Go to Tesco’s official career website.
- On the page, you will see the Job Search toolbar. Customize your research by choosing the details.
- Click on the button “Search and Apply”.
- After clicking on the button, you will see the job list below the page. Look in detail and choose one of the jobs that you will consider as suitable for you.
- Click on the “Apply” button after choosing a specific job position.
- A new page will open, read further information about the job position under the title “What’s in it for you”.
- If you like this job, click on the “Apply for this job” button to continue your application process.
- To proceed, you need to log in. If you don’t have an account yet, create an account by filling the page under the title “New Users register with”.
- Finalize your application.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9 AM-5:30 PM – Saturday, Sunday Closed
Job positions: HGV Drivers, Service Engineers, Warehouse Team.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
HGV Driver: You will be responsible for the transporting of the products, it is important that customers have the products they want when they want. HGV Driver salaries at Tesco can range from £29,377-£31,658 per year.
Service Engineer/Maintenance: You will be responsible for making sure that customers have the best shopping experience, keeping the business is able to continue to deliver products. Salaries can range from £20,507-£22,400 per year.
Warehouse Team: It is required for the warehouse team to deliver the products to the stores on time. A Warehouse Operator at Tesco can expect to make an average annual salary of £20,705.
Application Form PDF
There is no Tesco job application PDF that can be used for offline purposes. The Tesco job application form through the online medium is encouraged.
It helps you track your progress and save jobs too. However, you could always inquire informally about the opening of stores nearby.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Available: Download Tesco Job Application PDF (Printable PDF)