Travelodge Hotels is a corporation that runs hotels and restaurants across the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Spain. The company has its main office in Thame, England. Today Travelodge Hotels is the biggest private hotel company in the UK. The company was established in 1985 when Charles Forte purchased US Travelodge in order to launch it in England. He established the first hotel in Staffordshire, England. The company currently owns more than 560 hotels in the country, serving guests with over 40,000 bedrooms. The brand keeps growing by launching around 15 hotels every year. There are over 10,000 employees serving the guests in Travelodge Hotels in the UK and other countries. Around 6 million customers stayed in Travelodge Hotels last year.
Travelodge Hotel Jobs
Travelodge’s fame is not a coincidence. You can be sure about that because it is the largest hotel corporation in the UK. Growing this big has not been easy but as a professional hotel chain, the company achieved huge success. The company owes its rapid growth rate to its employees. As a return, the employees are provided with as great working conditions during their employment. So here it is, the most successful company of its kind in the UK, is calling you to work at one of the hotels!
How do I apply for a job at Travelodge Hotels UK online?
- Go to the official career website of Travelodge Hotels, which shows the jobs at hotels mainly in the UK.
- Choose a category to go deeper in your application process.
- After choosing one, you will see a list of jobs below on the page alongside a map that is showing you the locations of the specific job openings.
- Click on the “More Info” button if you find any of the jobs interesting for you.
- Read the detailed information about the job. Click on the “Apply” button at the end of the page if you decide to apply for the job.
- You can also download the job description, save the job position details or learn more about Travelodge.
- You need to create a profile to continue your application process. You can use your Facebook, Gmail or LinkedIn profiles.
- Upload your CV, provide your personal information. Click on the “Register” button at the right bottom part of the page.
- After you fill out the online job application form, you can submit it to Travelodge.
Travelodge Hotel Application Online
In 2021, Travelodge Hotel continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Travelodge Hotel was offering employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Travelodge Hotel: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Travelodge Hotel Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Travelodge Hotel. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Travelodge Hotel. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time Travelodge Hotel jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Travelodge Hotel every year.
Travelodge Hotel Available Positions
- Kitchen & Bar Café Team Member
- Kitchen Assistant – Full Time
- Night Reception Team Member
- Team Member
- Housekeeping Supervisor
As a member of the hotel team, you will be making sure every customer who stays at the location has a great experience from the moment they arrive, to when they leave.
What you will be doing
- Delivering a great customer experience at every stage of the customer’s journey
- Welcoming the customers to the hotel – checking them in and allocating the right rooms
- Listening to customers, managing any requests or issues with genuine warmth and interest
- Working together with your colleagues to make sure you deliver consistently great service and helping each other
- Learning about what is happening in your hotel and the local area and sharing this with the rest of the team and customers
- Keeping your team and customer safe by following health and safety procedures, including regular fire and safety walks
- Keep your line manager up to date with any problems and follow up where necessary
- Helping with cleaning rooms or supporting other colleagues where necessary
- Follow cash and banking procedures
- Preparing food and drinks, taking care that every meal is served to brand standards
- Maintain a clean and hygienic kitchen area
- Carry out stock rotation procedures
- Promote the food and drinks offering to customers from our bar-café menu and up-sell products for each order
- Pre-empt problems before they arise and resolve promptly when they do
Travelodge Hotel Application Form
At Travelodge Hotel job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Travelodge Hotel job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
There is a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before submitting a Travelodge Hotel job application online.
Travelodge Hotel job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Travelodge Hotel job application form/pdf and apply today jobs online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Travelodge Hotel Job Application Process
You can learn the Travelodge Hotel job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Travelodge Hotel online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Travelodge Hotel wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Travelodge Hotel online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Travelodge Hotel specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Travelodge Hotel, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Travelodge Hotel interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Travelodge Hotel makes a job offer. If you have adopted Travelodge Hotel work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.