Muji, or Ryohin Keikaku Co. Ltd., is a wholesaler corporation based in Japan. Muji is mostly focused on houseware items. The style of the company’s designers is minimalism, and the company tries to be more and more recycling. The Muji name stems from Mujirushi Ryohin, Japanese for “Items of No-Brand Quality”. The main office of Muji is in Tokyo, Japan. The business was established in 1980. In the beginning, it was a product trademark of The Seiyu chain of supermarkets. Today, the company serves mainly in Asia and Europe. Muji runs more than 300 stores in Japan and more than 500 wholesaling outlets worldwide. As of the end of 2019, there are 12 stores in the United Kingdom. Muji’s first multinational outlet was opened in London, in 1991.
Muji seeks and offers new valuable, attractive life solutions from the point of view of its customers. Muji contributes to society by suggesting a ‘Simple, pleasant life’ with Muji products. Looking for a workplace that offers you a world of opportunities to deliver business results, assume responsibility and make a positive contribution to the world? Muji is the place. Come join the journey to a simple, pleasant life.
How to Apply
- Go to Muji’s official career website that shows the job opportunities in the UK and in Europe.
- There are two parts of the job sections on this page. These are store roles and head office positions. Choose one of them regarding your career interest.
- There will be a list of jobs that are available in this section. Look at the jobs in detail and think if you want the job or not.
- If you are still interested after reading the front information a bit, click on the “Apply Now” button at the right of each row.
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed with your application process.
- You will see an application form on the next page. You need to upload your CV with an appropriate photo.
- After filling your form, click on the “Apply Now” button to get to the next step.
- You need to log in to finalize your application process. If you don’t have an account, create one by clicking on the “Create an Account” button.
- You are now ready to finalize your application on your own account by submitting the application form to the company.
Muji Job Application Online
Muji will take on personnel
According to the information from and notifications of the Human Resources Department of Muji Company, you can search for Muji recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work at Muji: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Picker/Packer – Full-Time-Online Warehouse, Sales Assistants – Full-Time/Part-Time-Various Locations, Stockroom Supervisor,
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable
Application References: To apply for the above positions, please send your CV & cover letter to HR@muji.co.uk
Muji is always looking for high-quality employees to enhance its operation. A strong belief in the principles behind Muji’s concept is encouraged. We offer career progression and provide opportunities for promotion from sales assistant through to store managers.