Bella Italia Job Application Online
About Bella Italia
Bella Italia (formerly known as Bella Pasta) is a chain of over 90 Italian restaurants operating in the United Kingdom. The chain is part of the Casual Dining Group, which also owns Café Rouge and Las Iguanas.
The menu of Bellia Italia combines pizza and pasta, which is the restaurant chain’s main product, with a range of grill and speciality dishes. The food is complemented by some Italian wines – many from smaller producers – beers and soft drinks.
16 restaurants in London, 100 restaurants in the UK, 14,000 bottles of Prosecco served in the last year, 315,000 bottles of Peroni served in the last year, 1,700,00+ pizzas served every year, 6,715,062 lovely customers served in 2015.
Bella Italia will hire staff
According to the information from and notifications of the Human Resources Department of Bella Italia Company, you can search for Bella Italia recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job.
Minimum age to work at Bella Italia: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Waiting Staff, Bar Staff, Chef, Assistant Manager, Commis Chef, Head Chef, Kitchen Porter, Supervisor,
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): NO
Application References: click
How do I apply for a job at Bella Italia online?
- Go to Bella Italia’s official career website.
- You will see sections titled Management Opportunities, Front Of House Opportunities, and Back Of House Opportunities. Choose one of them according to your career goals and click the “View Jobs” button in that section.
- You will be redirected to a new web page, on which you will see the current job openings at Bella Italia.
- Click a job title of a position to read more about it.
- Read the job description completely. Then, click the green “APPLY” button at the top right part of the page.
- You need to register and login in order to see the online job application form of Bella Italia. Once you are done, you can finalise your online job application by submitting the form to the restaurant company.
You’ll serve coffee, cocktails, wine and even milkshakes. You get the party started! If you know your Limoncello from your San Pellegrino, we’d love to hear from you.
Chef de Partie
You’ll oversee your section of the kitchen and help others grow into their role. You make things happen!
This is an ideal first step on the road to becoming a great chef. And at Bella, you’ll learn how to cook great Italian food. Nom nom.
You will help keep the kitchens running smoothly and keep everything clean and tidy. This is a vital job that the restaurant chain really appreciate.
For the customers, you’ll be the most important person in the restaurant. You’ll make them happy and be doing a great job. Smiles all around!
On your shift, you will be the go-to person and your passion will be to deliver great service ensuring ever guest has a memorable Bella experience.